Providence Medical Group Mat-Su Behavioral Health
2250 S. Woodworth Loop
Palmer, AK 99645
Providence Medical Group Mat-Su Behavioral Health offers outpatient mental health services for children, adolescents, and adults. Our clinical staff includes psychiatrists, neuropsychologist, advanced nurse practitioners, licensed clinical social workers, licensed marriage and family therapists, licensed professional counselors and licensed psychological associates.
Why choose Providence?
- Online access for appointment requests, medication refills, lab results, medical history, communication with care providers, and pre-registration using MyChart
- Collaborative approach in caring for our patients as we are located in same building as our primary care and laboratory services
- We serve the behavioral health needs of children, adolescents, adults and seniors in the Matanuska area
- We are there when you need help through our 24 hour Crisis Intervention Line (907-563-3200) and Psychiatric Emergency Department (Providence Alaska Medical Center, Anchorage)
- Outpatient mental health services
- Diagnostic interviews
- Medication management
- Individual and group therapy
- Neurofeedback services
For more information
To learn more about Providence Medical Group Mat-Su Behavioral Health, please call (907) 761-5800
. To find general information and specific health topics, visit our online health information library.