Behavioral Health Services
At Providence Behavioral Health services each patient is treated as a unique individual who is encouraged to take an active role in his/her own treatment. We are committed to a multidisciplinary team approach.
Why choose Providence?
- Providence Behavioral Health services are available within Anchorage, Mat-Su, Kodiak Island, and Valdez communities.
- Our providers serve the behavioral health needs of children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- We are there when you need help through our 24 hour Crisis Intervention Line and Psychiatric Emergency Department.
- Behavioral Medicine
- Crisis Intervention
- Inpatient Acute Adolescent Program
- Inpatient Acute Adult Program
- Mental Health Unit
- Neuropsychology Services
- Outpatient Adult Services
- Outpatient Child, Adolescent, & Family Treatment