Lee Sheffield Infusion Center
Located on the first floor of the Providence Cancer Center, the Infusion Center is committed to providing patients with the highest level of care. The center offers a warm environment with treatment available in private and group settings to best meet patient’s needs. Staff are trained and knowledgeable in a variety of infusion therapy needs.
- Ten private rooms and a five-chair group setting.
- Administration of chemotherapy, biotherapy, and blood products.
- Comfort rooms where patients can relax while waiting for a procedure or appointment.
- Nursing staff certified in oncology nursing and vascular access.
- A soothing environment for visiting with loved one, listening to music, watching a DVD or enjoying quiet time.
- A peaceful view overlooking the Chester Creek greenbelt and wetlands.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 5. p.m.
For more information
For more information about the Lee Sheffield Infusion Center, please call (907) 212-3047
. To find general information and specific health topics, visit our online health library