Lifeline Medical Alert Service
Why choose Providence Lifeline Medical Alert Service?
- Emergency situations are worse if you’re alone
- Lifeline helps you access immediate help
- Providence Lifeline Medical Alert Service gives you access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Providence Lifeline Medical Alert Service is:
- Trusted by thousands of subscribers
- Recommended by health care professionals
- Key to giving people the peace of mind
- Available throughout Anchorage, Eagle River, Mat-Su Valley, and Kodiak Island
How it works
- By pushing a button you are connected instantly to a 24 hour call center.
- You will hear and can respond to a reassuring trained person.
- When needed emergency services are notified for you.
What are the options?
The Communicator - The Communicator unit has a speaker and works with your button.
Option 1: Standard Lifeline Service - Includes your choice of a pendant or wrist-style help button.
Option 2: Lifeline with AutoAlert* - An enhanced device that detects falls and triggers an alert to the call center without having to push a button.
For more information
Download an informational brochure to learn more or contact Providence In Home Services at (907) 273-0554. To find general information and specific health topics, visit our online health library.