Your little one deserves the best. And so do you. That is why Providence has expanded our Maternity Center, designed with mom, baby and family in mind. The highest level maternity care available, now with spacious, private rooms and all the comforts of home.
In our new Mother-Baby Unit you will find:
Spacious, private rooms that include:
- Private bathroom and shower
- Comfortable couch that converts to a guest bed
- Cable TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi
- In-room refrigerator
- Scenic view from most rooms
Providence Maternity Center:
- Alaska’s only high-risk prenatal unit with dedicated nursing staff who specialize in care centered around the mother and her family.
- Alaska’s only nationally recognized Level III Newborn Intensive Care Unit, honored recipient of the Eisenberg award for innovation in patient safety and quality.
The Imagination Library encourages parents and caregivers to introduce their children to reading as early as possible by mailing a free, high-quality, brand-new book each month to children from birth to age 5. Learn more and sign-up.
If you would like to have your baby at Providence Maternity Center, click here
for a printable pre-admission form. You can bring the completed form to the Admitting desk in the main lobby of Providence Alaska Medical Center, fax it to 907-212-6281, or mail it to the address on the back of the form.
For more information
To learn more about the Providence Maternity Center, call 907-212-3666. For information about the Mother-Baby Unit, call 907-212-3692. To find general information about pregnancy and other health topics, visit our online health library