Providence Family Medicine Center provides health care needs for all ages from newborn to geriatric care, including care through pregnancy and delivery.
To make sure PFMC has current patient information, patients will need to complete an intake form. This will assist us in meeting your medical needs.
Please have the following information available:
- Social Security Number
- Personal Information (name, physical and mailing address, and phone numbers)
- Guardian information (if necessary)
- Reason for visit (i.e. regular medical visit, workman’s compensation, motor vehicle accident)
- Employment information (if currently employed)
- Current insurance information (Medicaid, Medicare, BCHC and other insurances accepted). If you do not have insurance, ask about our other financial options (sliding fee).
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your designated check-in time and bring the following items to your first appointment:
- Any pertinent medical information
- Current medications
- Copy of insurance card (required for each visit)
The front desk will ask you what type of appointment you are here for. You may have to fill out additional paperwork. Payment will be expected at the time of service (co-pays, sliding fee, etc.).
Appointments & Scheduling
To make an appointment, please call us at: 907-562-9229.
Patients are considered late if they don't arrive by their check in time. While we will do all that we can to help late patients, we cannot always accommodate them and may have to reschedule.
To cancel an appointment, be sure to give PFMC 24-hours notice. Failure to notify within 24 hours prior to your appointment is considered a “No Show.” Patients with 3 or more documented "no shows" or cancels with less than 24 hours, may be charged a no-show fee and will be reviewed for possible discharge from the practice.