Complete an Intake Form
Providence Forest View is a short-stay (one to two nights), post-operative recovery center that provides patients an alternative to a hospital stay following surgery. Conveniently located on the Providence campus in the Health Park South Tower, we provide nursing care to post-operative patients in a modern, hotel-style environment.
Post-operative care features
- Care provided Monday 7 a.m. to Saturday 1 p.m. by RN/CNA teams
- Coordinated care and services, medical equipment, dressing supplies and more
- Collaboration with patients and their care teams to ensure the highest quality care
- Comprehensive pain management services
- Laboratory services
- Coordination of physical and occupational therapy
- Detailed discharge assistance for patients that begins prior to surgery
About our facility
Providence Forest View is a 10-bed facility offering panoramic views of Anchorage and the surrounding mountains. Room amenities include flat-screen TVs, cable and Wi-Fi, plush robes, hair dryers and spa products. Care is coordinated to meet all patient needs and provide a therapeutic healing environment for patients needing one-to-three night postoperative recovery.
Our team is dedicated to meeting all of our patients’ postoperative needs and to create a seamless experience that begins before a patient’s operation and continues through discharge. We provide services with a focus on education and training to prepare patients for their return to active life.