Providence Seward rehabilitation services is the only location in the Seward area with three separate disciplines housed in one location, to assess and treat all of your orthopedic or neurological conditions. Highly trained physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, an occupational therapist and a clinical dietitian are available to assist you in your individual journey to full recovery. Our therapists have more than 100 years of combined experience and work together as an interdisciplinary team, to treat a wide range of conditions and all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics.
Having a team so knowledgeable in rehabilitation translates to better patient outcomes, fewer visits, and a quicker return to prior activities. Here are some of the ways we can help you.
- Vestibular for dizziness and balance
- Hand therapy and custom splinting
- Visual motor and perception
- Home safety evaluations and equipment recommendations
- Sports injuries
- Worker’s compensation
- Postural and body mechanics
- Women’s health
- Wound care
- Evaluation and fitting for specialty shoe orthotics
- Manual therapy interventions – Maitland, Mulligan, McKenzie, and more!
- Pre and post-op surgery
- Swallowing management (aspiration and pneumonia prevention)
- Voice therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation (concussion, stroke, traumatic brain injury)
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Dementia care
- Memory strategies