Providence Valdez Medical Center
Providence Valdez Medical Center provides comprehensive health care to residents and visitors of Valdez. The center is a critical access hospital with 11 acute-care beds and 10 long-term care beds that offers an array of inpatient and outpatient services, including:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Obstetrical services, labor and delivery, and postpartum care
- Laboratory and radiology services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Endoscopy and minor surgical services
- Specialty physician clinics
Behavioral health center
This facility also provides behavioral health services through the Providence Valdez Counseling Center:
- Individual and group therapy
- Psychiatric services and medication management
- Substance abuse prevention and treatment
- Outpatient counseling
- Domestic violence intervention and treatment
- Case management services, case assessments and referrals
- Couples and family counseling
Long-term care facility
For patients in need of long-term care, Providence Valdez Extended Care Center provides nursing services 24/7 in a comfortable, home-like environment. This 10-bed facility, with spectacular mountain views, features comfortable rooms with private baths.
Learn more about Providence in Valdez
Community Health Needs Assessment
Help improve health and health services in Valdez by providing your feedback.
Take part in the community health needs assessment ›
Request prescription refills, email your care team, view lab results, pay your hospital bill and much more with MyChart.