Providence Alaska Medical Center has new visitation guidelines for flu season:
- Check in at the nurses’ station before visiting a room.
- Designated visitors must be 18 years of age or older and be immediate family members.
- Please limit visitors to two at a time.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer before, during and after each visit.
- Please do not visit if you or anyone in your home has flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, congestion).
For information, speak with unit leadership or call Infection Prevention at 907-212-4829.