The Providence Health & Services Physician Relations program is designed to contribute to the mission of Providence Health & Services as the organization's primary liaison with health care providers.
Physician Relations facilitates collaboration among health care providers and Providence Health & Services Alaska to strengthen relationships and enhance provider satisfaction.
When should you contact Physician Relations?
- If you are considering practicing in Alaska
- For information about Providence Health & Services Alaska resources, programs or services
- If you would like to meet with or obtain information about our health care providers
- When you would like to meet with Providence Health & Services Alaska leadership
- If you need assistance, information, or an internal expert to answer a concern
- You need resolution of issues regarding access, communications or customer service
Physicians Relations Team