Providence Extended Care Wish List
December 01, 2018
You can make the holidays extra special for the residents at Providence Extended Care!
Donations are accepted at the main entrance desk between 9 am – 5 pm daily at 920 Compassion Circle, Anchorage, AK 99504.
If you are interested in making a monetary donation, please contact Providence Alaska Foundation at 907-212-3600 and let them know your donation is for Providence Extended Care.
Thank you for giving back to others during this special time of year!
- Jewelry (bracelet, necklace)
- Hair accessories
- Newer release movies
- Movies in Korean
- Movies in Spanish
- Inexpensive DVD players (2)
- Remote television ears (2)
- Yarn for knitting - bright colors
- Disposable art pallets with finger holes
- Warm over the ankle pull on slippers size 9, 10
- Large print romance novels
- Small hand held electronic games
- Easy paint by number projects (not childish)
- Adult coloring books
- 4 or 5 female sweat shirts L, EX L, 2X, 3X, 4X light colors (for a resident who wants to decorate them)
- Louis L’Amour western books