Free Immunization Clinic
Thanks to the generous support of Kohl’s Cares, The Children’s Hospital at Providence holds a free* immunization clinic every first Saturday of the month. As everyone returns back to school, it’s important that Alaska’s children are current on all immunizations.
Providence’s walk-in clinic is open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., located in Suite A351 of the Providence Alaska Medical Center, 3340 Providence Drive.
No appointments necessary – this is a free* walk-in clinic. Take the A elevators to the third floor, Suite 351. For more information, call 907-212-5844.
Safety Precautions for Visiting the Clinic
- Access to the building will be limited. Please park in Visitor Parking Garage PS2 outside the Level 3 entrance. Download the map.
- Staff will come to your vehicle to obtain registration and let you know when it is your turn to enter the clinic.
- Only one parent and the child/children receiving immunization(s) will be allowed into the clinic.
- Parent and children over 2 years of age must wear a mask.
- If you or your child has a fever greater than 100 degrees, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, diarrhea and/or has traveled in the last 14 days you should not come to the clinic. Please wait until symptoms are resolved to obtain immunizations.
- Call 212-7912 with any questions.
2020 Clinic Dates
- June 6
- August 1
- September 5
- October 3
- November 7
- December 5
*Children are eligible for the free immunization program if they are younger than 19 and one of the following: Medicaid eligible, uninsured, underinsured (vaccines not paid for by insurance), or American Indian or Alaska Native.
About Kohl's Cares Hospital Program
The Kohl’s Cares® Hospital Program has partnered with The Children’s Hospital at Providence since 2009,as part of Kohl’s commitment to the communities they serve and to promote children’s health initiatives. Kohl’s supports more than 160 children’s hospitals nationwide.
Four times annually, Kohl’s introduces new Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise, including children’s books and plush toys. Items are $5 each and 100 percent of the net profits are donated to children’s health and education programs nationwide, including local Kohl’s hospital partners. To learn more, visit kohls.com/cares.