Who We Are
Send a Message
PO Box 196604
Anchorage, AK 99519
3760 Piper Street,
Anchorage, AK 99508
As expressions of God’s healing love,
witnessed through the ministry of Jesus,
we are steadfast in serving all,
especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Alaska Foundation will be an active philanthropic partner funding innovative, sustainable and collaborative advancements in health initiatives.
When you give through Providence Alaska Foundation, your gift impacts the health of our community both inside and outside the walls of Providence in Alaska. Traditionally, your gift can change the lives of patients and their families experiencing a vulnerable time and needing compassionate care at Providence across Alaska. Innovatively, your gift can help address overall health needs across an entire continuum of care, through prevention, coordination, education and advocacy for topics that affect the health of Alaskans.
Providence Alaska Foundation strives to promote a healthy community by raising funds for programs, projects, initiatives, and issues that address the health needs of Alaskans.
Join us in the work of finding amazing ways to touch lives. Your efforts are strengthened in partnership with Providence to maximize your reach and impact.
How are my gifts used?
Your gift of any size makes a big impact!
When you include Providence in your regular giving each year, depending on how you tell us to use it, your gift could:
- Supply a box of color pencils used in art therapy for a child receiving cancer treatment (File Name: Isabella with Art)
- Provide a bus token for someone to get to their doctor’s appointment with no other means of transportation
- Support the volunteer holding the hand of someone passing away who has no other family present
- Purchase education materials for a new family attending a parenting class
When you make a special gift, depending on how you tell us to use it, your gift could:
- Provide mental health services to children who are healing after experiencing abuse
- Support a hospital educator who helps kids stay on track with school work while away from their classroom
- Purchase a piece of innovative or technical equipment that allows our caregivers to remotely monitor patients located in rural areas of Alaska, helping them receive state-of-the-art-care from their home village (File Name: Telehealth)
When you leave your lasting legacy with a gift through your estate to Providence, depending on how you tell us to use it, your gift could:
- Establish an endowment to provide funding for a program for the indefinite future (File Name: Generations web)
Your gift through Providence Alaska Foundation is strengthening the health of our community. The healing begins with you!
Providence Alaska Foundation is a non-profit organization supporting the Mission of Providence Health & Services Alaska. Board members are key constituents with the Foundation in the work across the community. Learn more about the foundation board.
Our talented group of philanthropy professionals are ready to help you meet your giving goals or answer any questions. Learn more about our foundation staff.
Philanthropy as a profession
The philanthropy professionals on our team are all members of both the Association of Healthcare Philanthropy and the Association of Fundraising Professionals. You can have faith that our work is done according to a set Code of Ethics
and a Donor Bill of Rights
that keep your desires and designations front and center in our relationships. We also have Certified Fund Raising Executives (CFRE) on staff ensuring the highest standards in our profession.