Providence provides a variety of services to care for your medical needs at home. We’ll help you select the services you need based on a treatment plan outlined by you and your physician.
Why Choose Providence?
At Providence, it’s our people who make the difference. In addition to our staff’s knowledge, experience and professionalism, it’s perhaps our friendly, caring manner you’ll appreciate most. We love working with people – and it shows in the quality of care and attention you’ll receive.
At Providence, we're proud to be the oldest and largest home health in the state. We've built a reputation for high quality care and positive relationships with both our clients and their doctors. In fact, we've probably worked with your doctor many times before. Providence is also backed by all resources of Providence Health & Services.
Our nurses provide you with quality home care, in the comfort of your own home and community. Let us assist you in your path:
- Home Health - Professional and rehabilitative care in your own home. Phone: 907-563-0130
- Hospice- Helping loved one's through life limiting illness. Phone: 907-212-4400
- Providence Connections - Support program to improve the quality of life for individuals facing serious or life-limiting illness, but don't qualify for Hospice. Phone: 907-212-4414
- Lifeline - Medical alert service. Phone: 907-273-0554
- Nurse-Family Partnership - For women who are having their first baby. Phone: 907-273-0572
For more information
To learn more about Providence In Home Services, please call (907) 563-0130. To find general information and specific health topics, visit our online health library