Also known as:
Compassion, dedication and expert care from an exceptional team of physicians, nurses, therapists, technicians and other caregivers has made the orthopedic program at Providence the choice of thousands of Alaskans every year. But it is more than just our size and experience that sets us apart. It is our commitment to understanding the needs of each individual that makes us unique.
Why Choose Providence?
- Hundreds of joint replacement procedures are performed every year
- One in three orthopedic unit nurses are certified orthopedic specialists
- Pre-operative total joint class for the patient and caregiver
- 36-bed dedicated orthopedic unit
- Designated rehabilitation area to better assist post-operative treatment
- Home Health services and outpatient therapy available to facilitate recovery
- More than 30 orthopedic surgeons on staff
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Patient stories
Conditions we treat
For more information
To learn more about Providence Orthopedic Services, call (907) 212-5606
, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To find general information and specific health topics, visit our online health library