Emergency Services at Providence Alaska Medical Center provides fast, effective, professional emergency care 24 hours a day. Emergency care physicians, nurses and other specially trained team members respond to any minor or major emergency, from a compound fracture to heart failure.
The Emergency Department is set up to handle any type of medical emergency. Specialized treatment rooms are available for cardiac care, trauma, suturing, orthopedic casting, pediatrics, general care, gynecology and obstetrics, and ear, nose and throat exams. The department is staffed by 26 full-time and part-time ER physicians, all trained in providing top quality emergency care.
Why choose Providence for emergency care?
- Experience and expertise as Alaska's largest emergency department
- Specialized treatment for trauma, suturing and orthopedic casting
- Fast Track Program available for minor injuries and illnesses
- Most advanced equipment available
- Skilled leaders closely monitor care to ensure quality results
For more information
To learn more about Providence Orthopedic Services, call (907) 212-5606, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To find general information and specific health topics, visit our online health library.