Pediatric Oncology and Infusion
Alaska's children can receive initial and follow-up hematology and oncology services at Providence Pediatric Oncology & Infusion Center. Our physicians and staff focus on the treatment for infants, children and adolescents with cancer and blood disorders or malignancies.
Why Choose Providence?
- We have the only pediatric infusion center in Alaska.
- We have the only pediatric oncology center in Alaska.
- Certified pediatric oncology nurses, all certified by the Association of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Nurses.
- Our providers are part of a comprehensive Providence Medical Group Pediatric Subspecialties and The Children's Hospital at Providence to treat the entire spectrum of problems in children of all ages, sizes and maturity levels - from the tiniest premature infants to adult-sized teenagers.
- Online access for appointment requests, medication refills, lab results, medical history, communication with care providers, and pre-registration using MyChart.
- Pediatric infusion services, oncology care, and case management
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment services
- Clinic for hematology patients
- Clinic for long-term childhood cancer survivors
Conditions we treat
- Red blood cell and hemoglobin abnormalities
- Sickle cell disease
- Hemostatic disorders
- Leukocyte disorders such as leukemia and lymphoma
- Childhood and adolescent cancer
- The Infusion Center administers specialized medications for rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, and for intravenous antibiotics
For more information
To learn more about Providence Pediatric Oncology & Infusion Center, call (907) 212-2000, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To find general information and specific health topics, visit our online health library.