When you choose Providence Medical Group Primary Care, you’re choosing an integrated network of caregivers, specialists and clinical programs dedicated to compassionate, patient-centered health care.
You and your family have access to an entire team focused on providing you the best care possible. We encourage wellness by emphasizing preventive care and early treatment. Your dedicated team will ensure you receive appropriate screenings and, if needed, access to more complex care based on your condition. We provide care for patients ages 18 and older.
- Preventive care, screenings and immunizations
- Physicals and wellness visits
- Heart health (hypertension, blood pressure management, cholesterol management, etc.)
- Respiratory care (asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, etc.)
- Treatment of cuts, sprains and strains, and other injuries
- Scans, including bone density (DXA), echocardiogram, X-ray
- Screenings (colonoscopies, mammograms, Pap smears, prostate specific antigen, HIV, hepatitis B, etc.)
- Diet, exercise and nutrition
- Infection care (flu, strep throat, earache, etc.)
- Care of skin disorders
- Management of other chronic conditions, such as diabetes
- Gastrointestinal care
- Women’s health and wellness
- Lab work (testing blood sugar, cholesterol, etc.)
- On-site clinical pharmacist consultations
- Tests, including electrocardiogram (EKG), pulmonary function, etc.
- Minor office procedures such as joint injections, skin procedures, laceration repair
- Limited behavioral health services (therapy, psychiatric medication management, addiction counseling)