Benefits of Volunteering
Give a little, get a lot!
Volunteers are a vital part of our ministry, helping us serve patients and our community. In exchange for your time and talents, you will reap the rewards of providing compassionate care to those in need.
If you join our team, you will:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Provide compassion and support to patients and loved ones
- Help us improve the hospital experience for patients
- Develop new skills
- Become part of a team
- Enjoy cafeteria and gift shop discounts
- Receive opportunities to attend special trainings and Annual Recognition event
One of the most important reasons for becoming a Volunteer is to make a positive impact on the community.