Donation of Items
Volunteer Services is able to accept certain donations that can be dropped off at our Providence Alaska Medical Center office. All donations received go directly to Providence patients and their families.
Donations that can be accepted by Providence Volunteer Services:
- Magazines – Current (less than six months old)
- Paperback Books- In good (like new) condition
- Quilts of varying sizes to be utilized by our Palliative Care Department and NODA volunteers for patients who are at or near end of life *
- Knitted and crocheted caps for newborns *
- Pillows covers for pediatric patients *
- Holiday Blankets, Caps and Bibs to be given to newborns during the Christmas season *
* Per Infection Prevention guidelines, homemade items must be washed & individually wrapped (i.e. Ziploc Bags).
If you are interested in a monetary donation or giving items that are not listed, please connect with Providence Alaska Foundation online or by calling 907-212-3600.