Group Volunteer Opportunities
Group volunteer opportunities are appreciated and available for groups such as businesses, churches, schools or families during pre-planned and scheduled times. Group Volunteers do not serve on a consistent basis and are escorted by a Providence caregiver at all times.
Examples of group activities include:
- Provide and host pizza night on Pediatric Unit
- Playing instrumental music or singing in our lobbies
- Holiday caroling throughout inpatient units
- Holiday Gift wrapping of donation boxes given to Head Start Children at Christmas
- Provide a meal (either brought in or cooked on site) to patients and families who may be staying at the Hickel House
- Conduct a food-drive (non-perishable items) to be donated to Hickel House
If you are interested in volunteering as group please contact Volunteer Services at 907-212-3100.